BALKAN CLASSIC RALLYE
Balkan Classic Rallye is an endurance rally for historic cars in Europe. Five days of endurance rally on gravel and dirt roads and one day shakedown. Around 1900 km of routes through beautiful landscapes of Bulgaria.
A team of international professionals manages the rally from the itinerary, through scrutineering and administrative check, up to the latest in the technology for live time keeping and satellite tracking.
Reliable rally control, highest level of safety, professional timing solution, live tracking and live results. With the function "Rally Replay" you can simulate parallel starts and compare driving between competitors.
Safety is a top priority – 4 fully equipped all-terrain vehicles and a fast intervention helicopter with “motorsport specialized” doctors on board will guard the rally drivers.
Accommodation at 4 star plus hotels for all team members.
Great atmosphere combined with family touch and traditional Bulgarian hospitality.
- Endurance rally for historic cars: 5 rally days + 1 shake down and overall itinerary of around 1900 km
- Eligible cars:
* Manufactured – from 01.01.1962 to 31.12.1985;
* FIA homologation: valid or expired and non-homologated compliant with FIA appendix K with additional freedom
- Not eligible: turbo, supercharge, 4wd
- Precise road book navigation
- International high level competitors
- Hotel accommodation at 4 star plus hotels
- Delicious food and traditional Bulgarian hospitality
- Very friendly atmosphere amongst participants
- Official opening ceremony/Finish at the coast of the Black Sea
Top rally safety concept:
- Professional medical assistance: rescue helicopter, doctors and paramedics, 4WD ambulances
- Rally Safety System: complete GPS satellite rally tracking and monitoring system
- Online solutions for rally control and interactive dispatch of services
Benefits included in the entry fee:
- Overall supervision
- Multilingual communication and responsive administration
- 5 rally days through the most beautiful parts of Bulgaria.
The country has diverse terrains to offer - unknown even for most of the Europeans.
- Rally tracks with challenging navigation
- Short liaison sections, 1 shake down, 1 marathon leg "safari type"
- Detailed road book, rally plates and race numbers
- Service maps
- Organisation members (staff) 80 people – professional and friendly
- Professional medical assistance (rescue helicopter, 4WD ambulances, doctors and paramedics)
- Recovery team and sweeper truck
- 7 nights in a double room or twin room at 4 star plus hotels
- Breakfast, lunch package, dinner and coffee breaks
- Rally Safety System, speed control and very accurate timekeeping using TAG Heuer
- Results processing
- Online timing
- Live tracking
- Updates on the website and Facebook
- Service park close to the hotels
- Third party liability insurance
- Official opening ceremony
- Awards gala evening
- Fan shop with official rally merchandise
- Clothing, trophies and surprises
- International media coverage
- Fabulous atmosphere among the participants
- To keep the atmosphere, friendliness and good spirit
*Optional: Single rooms upgrades, additional nights before and after the rally