- Safari spec prepared vehicles recommended
- Manufactured from 01.01.1962 to 31.12.1985;
- FIA homologation: valid or expired and non-homologated compliant with FIA appendix K with additional freedom
- Not eligible: turbo, supercharge, 4wd
All vehicles must have valid registration and insurance and to be roadworthy for driving on public roads.
Commercial vehicles, SUV, 4WD, turbocharged and supercharged vehicles are NOT permitted in the event.
- Class 1 – Up to and including 1600cc
- Class 2 – Up to and including 2000cc
- Class 3 – Up to and including 3000cc
- Class 4 – Over 3001 cc
– Download the Balkan Classic Rallye 2017 – Technical regulations