Encouraged by the teams that traveled serious distance to participate in the first edition, the Balkan Classic Rallye 2017 will be held from 8th to 15th of June 2017. The huge success from 2016, the numerous inquiries from overseas and the specific rally structure required in this kind of rally, made RBI Assn. organize a separate event from the Balkan Offroad Rallye. This will allow the organization to prepare much more appropriate and specific tracks and cover the highest criteria for historic rallies.
The goal – to make a world class endurance rally and promote the “classic spirit” among the people.
Alexander Kovatchev, Rally Director
Balkan Classic Rallye will be carried out as a separate event in 2017:
- 08-15.06.2017 – Bulgaria
- Endurance rally for historic cars: 8 rally days
- Eligible cars: Manufactured from 01.01.1962 to 31.12.1985;
- FIA homologation: valid or expired and non-homologated compliant with FIA appendix K with additional freedom
- Not eligible: turbo, supercharge, 4wd
- The preliminary itinerary will cover over 1300 km of special stages in 8 legs. Total distance of around 2000 km.
- Precise roadbook navigation
- International high level competitors
- 3 magnificent bivouacs at the Black sea with accommodation in 4+ star hotels.
- Top rally safety concept: professional medical assistance, rescue helicopter, doctors and paramedics, 4WD ambulances
- Live satellite tracking and real time results
- Following the high rally standards of Rallye Breslau Int. Assn.
EDITION 2016 – TESTIMONIALS:
WEBSITE UNDER UPDATE